About this item
- ✔PAINFUL SANDALS: When you first start wearing these therapeutic massage slippers, you may experience a lot of pain. Because the massage knobs are stretching the tense plantar muscles. Please add socks and wear 3-5 minutes a time to start, it will take 1-2 weeks to get used to it gradually.
- ✔TENSION RELIEF: Keeping use of foot massage tool can help to improve circulation and relieve lower back pain; migraine; foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, arthritis, neuropathy.
- ✔ Portable Foot Massager: An easy way to relax and activate your feet anytime, especially after working long hours, wearing high heels, hiking.
- ✔HEALTH BENEFITS: Each slipper has 39 built-in massage buttons for foot acupuncture stimulation massage, helping to improve blood circulation and physical mobility, thereby enhancing overall health.
- ✔SIZE: The adjustable strap on the acupressure slippers, make them fit most feet shape. If you are between sizes, take the larger one
IMPORTANT NOTE: the first few times wearing may be very painful!
These are therapeutic sandals that you only wear for 5-15 mins per time, the first few times of wearing may be very PAINFUL, which is a normal part of the adjustment process. We recommend adding thick socks before getting used to them. If your pain tolerance is very low, these massage sandals might not be suitable for you.
What is the benefit of BYRIVER reflexology sandals?
- Relieve aches and pains such as headaches, migraine, neck pain, backache, and neuropathy.
- Improve blood circulation and energy, and reduce insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
- Helps with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, arthritis, and muscle stiffness.
What kind of people suit to these foot massage slippers?
- Individuals who endure prolonged standing or walking during work.
- Sedentary people who want to relieve muscle tension.
- Fitness enthusiasts who need deep tissue relaxation.
How do BYRIVER reflexology sandals work?
Reflexology is a type of massage that involves applying pressure to the feet, hand, and ears. In Chinese medicine, different body parts correspond with different pressure points on the feet. Applying pressure to these foot acupoints offers a range of health benefits.